Our Other Portals!
Terms and conditions
- By using IncuTime.com, hereinafter referred to as (INT), a web site (Service), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions (TAC). We reserve the right to change the TAC from time to time without notice. Any features added or amended to the current Service, shall be subject to the TAC. Continued use of the Service after any change, shall constitute your consent to all such changes.
- Violation of TAC, may result in your account termination. While we prohibit such conduct and Content on the Service however you understand and agree that INT is not responsible for any Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to it. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be older than 13 years human to use INT. Non human accounts or other automated modes are not permitted. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the sign up process. One login can be used by one person only and sharing by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. INT can not and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account). INT can not and will not be liable for any loss or damage. Free account users can not block ads. A person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free account in his / her lifetime. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not use the Service, to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- A valid credit card or PAYPAL account is required for paying accounts. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number. If you initially sign up for any type of paid account, and you don’t cancel that account before the free/trial period expires/ends, you will be billed monthly starting on the 30th day after your account was initially created. If you cancel prior to the processing of your first invoice on the 30th day, you will not be charged. An upgrade from the free plan to any paying plan will end your free trial. You will be billed for your first month immediately upon upgrading.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There are no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. INT cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage. Same credit card cannot be used again for signing up of a new paid account, if it’s already been used and the earlier account has been canceled before the 30 days free trial period.
- If there occurs an payment failure event, due to the validation of Credit Card/insufficient balance in PayPal account, which leads to unsuccessful transaction (means due amount cannot be deducted from the account), then in such case we will give 3 days grace period to make the payment or the account will be deleted.
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Phone request to cancel your account is not sufficient. You can cancel your account at any time by emailing us (email address can be found from the “Settings” tab of your INT account) or by clicking on the “Account Settings”. The “Account Settings” tab provides a cancellation link. All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the INT upon cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is canceled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. INT, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other INT service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. INT reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- INT reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the IncuTime.com Site. INT shall not be liable to you or any 3rd party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- All content posted on the Service must comply with all copyright laws. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content. INT does not pre-screen Content, but INT or its designer have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service. The look and feel of the Service is copyrighted all rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS, visual design elements or any codes proprietary or not without express written permission from INT.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email. You understand that INT uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, INT, or any other INT service. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by INT.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these TAC. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any INT customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred un-encrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. If your bandwidth usage exceeds 100 MB/month, or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by INT), we reserve the right to immediately disable your account or throttle your file hosting until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- You expressly understand and agree that INT shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if INT has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- INT does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) it will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- The failure of INT to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TAC shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The TAC constitutes the entire agreement between you and INT and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and INT (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the TAC). Any issues about these “Terms and Conditions” should be sent to email@example.com. For Latest version of Privacy Policies Click here.