Our Other Portals!
- While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our customer's trust. Keeping our customer's information secure and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for us at incutime.com, and its owners Incuber Services, hereafter also referred to as INT.
- We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, address, email, etc.) to any third party, nor will we send you unsolicited email. If these email are sent based on the lists purchased, it is with the understanding that the list provider has declared that these email addresses are opt-in for such mailings.
- If you choose to give your name and email address into one or more of our site's registration forms, then we will send you emails relating to the mailing list(s) or service(s) you joined and the newsletter, as well as marketing offers from time to time. You may opt out of receiving future mailings from our mailing lists; see the choice/opt-out section provided. We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will limit the collection and use of our customer's information to the minimum we require delivering superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our services that may be added to the list we already provide. We will not reveal customers information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosure or agreements, been authorized by the customer, or are required by law.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer's information. Whenever we hire other organizations or people to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our Privacy Promise standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will attempt to keep customers file complete, up to date and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their information, and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct. We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Promise in the many nations in which we do business.
- Financial information (such as credit card number and expiration date) is used only to charge you for the service you are purchasing. This will never be given to any third party (other than the credit card authorization processors Secure Trading and Wirecard).
- Any updates to this policy will be published on this page.